SPI

Content Type SPI bug in SharePoint Sandbox Solutions

I seem to have come across what I believe to be a bug when with Content Types in SharePoint 2010 Sandbox Solutions. I believe this bug to be caused by Visual Studio but I haven’t been able to confirm this yet. The issue arises when you provision a Content Type…

A few bugs I noticed when using Visual Studio 2010 SharePoint Project Items (SPI’s)

I’ve finally managed to find time recently to get stuck in to some SharePoint 2010 development. I have started work on a Silverlight application for ID which will interact with SharePoint and run in an out of the box ‘Silverlight Web Part’ (more on this soon!). I had a number…